Saturday, September 10, 2011

Summer 2011

I cannot believe we have lived in Tulsa for almost four months!  The weather has been incredible over the last week and I am ready to pull out my boots and sweaters.  But I realize I have to post a little about our fun and hot summer before I move on to fall.

This summer we were blessed to spend time with both new and old friends.  My biggest fear moving to Tulsa was that I would feel lonely.  As always God has provided with opportunities to meet new friends and spend special time with old friends.













We have loved watching Lola grow up this summer.  She has so much personality and love to share. Lola is not very photogenic and I am pretty sure she knows it because she hates to have her picture taken.  Here are a few that I could catch:

Boomer Sooner!

Pleeeeeease take me for a walk?

I love to play outside.


Can I go?  I have pulled all of your dirty panties out of the basket for you.






I planted these Zinnias in June hoping they would survive the heat.  They have done more than survive, these little flowers have flourished.  They make me smile every time I walk out the door.



We celebrated Bryan's grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary in July.  They are such a sweet couple and great role-models for a healthy marriage.





No comments:

Post a Comment